Employee Spotlight: Tammy Read
It’s Employee Spotlight time at Paris! We have an amazing team of talented and dedicated people working for you – our partners, our suppliers, our customers. Their commitment to quality, service, and innovation helps Paris fulfill its promise to always Make it Better!
To help you get to know the people behind the scenes at Paris, we asked our employees some fun questions about them! Here is our A/R Specialist, Tammy Read!
- What is your title at Paris?
- How long have you worked at Paris?
19 years – will be 20 in September
- What are three words you’d use to describe Paris?
Busy, challenging, friendly
- What is something on your bucket list?
To visit the Grand Canyon & Yellowstone National Parks
- Do you have any hidden talents?
Not really (I wish I could sing)
- If cost were not a factor, where would you like to travel?
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
Bella Tori at the Mansion
- Favorite line from a movie?
“Here’s looking at you kid” from Casablanca
- What are your hobbies?
Walking, reading, listening to music
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be?
- What meal could you eat for the rest of your life?
Salmon and roasted potatoes
- What is something you’d like to learn or practice?
- Which event in the past, present, or future would you like to witness in person?
Apollo 11 Moon Landing
- What’s your favorite song to play in the car?
Boys of Summer by Don Henley
- If you could have any view from your back porch, what would it be?
- What’s an interesting fact about you?
I studied to be a nurse and was accepted into nursing school prior to working at Paris (long story – lol)
- What’s your favorite day of the year?
- What is something you’re looking forward to in the coming months?
The end of the pandemic