Paris Corporation’ Terms and Conditions of Use
Paris Corporation, Inc., would like you to be aware, acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions when using this website.
2. Paris Corporation will aggressively protect and enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Any unauthorized use of the materials may subject the viewer to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and publicity rights.
3. All trademarks, service marks and logos (“marks”) found on this website are the registered or unregistered marks of Paris Corporation. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any patent or mark displayed, without written permission by owner of the mark.
4. The information on this site, is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness or particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
5. The information contained herein is designed to be as comprehensive, accurate and factual as possible. However, Paris Corporation makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Paris Corporation assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in contents, or to update or correct information on the site.
6. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Paris Corporation reserves the right to make changes at any time in information, materials, equipment, specifications, models and availability.
7. Paris Corporation is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site or any linked site (including viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive devices that may infect your computer or other property resulting from access to, use of, or browsing the site or downloading any material from the site).
8. This website may be linked to other websites, which are not maintained by Paris Corporation. Paris Corporation is not responsible for the content of the linked sites, your use of the linked sites and the linking does not imply endorsement by Paris Corporation of those sites.
If you have any questions regarding the terms and use of this site, please send a letter to the following:
Paris Corporation, Inc.
Attn.: Printworks Consumer Service
800 Highland Dr.
Westampton, NJ 08060