Paris Corporation Terms and Conditions of Use
Paris Corporation, Inc., would like you to be aware, acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions when using this website.
2. Paris Corporation will aggressively protect and enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Any unauthorized use of the materials may subject the viewer to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and publicity rights.
3. All trademarks, service marks and logos (“marks”) found on this website are the registered or unregistered marks of Paris Corporation. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any patent or mark displayed, without written permission by owner of the mark.
4. The information on this site, is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness or particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
5. The information contained herein is designed to be as comprehensive, accurate and factual as possible. However, Paris Corporation makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Paris Corporation assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in contents, or to update or correct information on the site.
6. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Paris Corporation reserves the right to make changes at any time in information, materials, equipment, specifications, models and availability.
7. Paris Corporation is not liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site or any linked site (including viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive devices that may infect your computer or other property resulting from access to, use of, or browsing the site or downloading any material from the site).
8. This website may be linked to other websites, which are not maintained by Paris Corporation. Paris Corporation is not responsible for the content of the linked sites, your use of the linked sites and the linking does not imply endorsement by Paris Corporation of those sites.
If you have any questions regarding the terms and use of this site, please send a letter to the following:
Paris Corporation, Inc.
Attn.: Customer Service
800 Highland Dr.
Westampton, NJ 08060
The following Terms and Conditions apply to transactions conducted through the site.
All content appearing on this site is the property of:
Paris Corporation, Inc.
800 Highland Drive Westampton, NJ 08060
TERMS & CONDITIONS (AS OF 8/26/2020)
The products shown/purchased from pariscorp.com, [hereafter referred to as “Provider”] constitutes agreement to these terms.
1) Account Setup / Email on file
An account will only be set up as per your request via registration. An email will only be sent to you if there are questions in regards to an order you placed, a product registration, online registration, an agreement for email signup or by providing your email address in the contact us area. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
2) Payment Information
Customer agrees to supply appropriate payment in full for the product(s) purchased from Provider, in advance of the product(s) being shipped. As a Customer of Provider, it is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date.
Provider currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX through PayPal and through the “Credit Card” option field which links to First Data Merchant e4 payment gateway. Debit cards are accepted. Amazon Payments may also be used. With Amazon Payments you can use the payment methods that you already use on Amazon.com to securely pay for goods, without having to re-enter your payment and shipping information. At any time, you can view details about your Amazon Payments purchases on the Amazon Payments site. Just sign in with your Amazon.com credentials to see your account activity.
Provider does not accept checks or money orders. Promo codes are offered by Provider from time to time, but if a promo code is entered and it does not register please check that you have entered the promo code correctly and that the offer has not expired. The customer’s card will be charged at time of order. Tax is applicable in the states of New Jersey, Nevada, and Texas as this is where Paris Corporation, Inc. (the owner of Provider) conducts business.
All reasonable efforts will be made to ship the same day if product is in stock. Any orders placed after 2 pm EST will ship the next day. If product is not in stock, Customer will be notified by Provider in writing via email. Average shipments to the continental US take an average of 3-10 days time from when the shipping carrier receives the shipment.
Provider ships product to the 48 contiguous states. If you wish to ship to Alaska, Hawaii or another country, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If Provider offers FREE shipping, it only applies to the 48 contiguous states. Customer chooses shipping method for packages from the current choices of shipment – UPS and USPS – and is responsible for all shipping charges. All product(s) will be shipped from our warehouse location in Westampton, NJ. All tracking information for shipments will be emailed once the order has shipped or please email@example.com. If you would like to purchase product and ship outside of the USA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Free Shipping is offered site wide or by a code, Provider will choose best shipping method including (but not limited to) USPS & UPS. If Customer provides incorrect shipping address, Customer will be responsible for the cost of reshipment of item.
Cancellations must be requested in writing via email to email@example.com prior to shipment. Once we receive your cancellation and have confirmed all necessary information with you via email, we will inform you in writing via email that your order has been cancelled.
5) Returns & Replacements
If product is damaged/defective upon arrival, please contact us within 60 days at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full replacement. Pariscorp.com is responsible for shipping charges relating to damaged/defective products. If you’ve changed your mind and would like to return unused/unopened product, please contact us within 60 days at email@example.com. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges. Pariscorp.com customer support will give you instructions on how to return the product to our warehouse along with a Return Materials Authorization(RMA) #. Upon receiving the item, we will inspect and refund accordingly. If there is no RMA# on the box or it is determined that the product was used, we will not refund the order.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Provider, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
7) Privacy & Security
All transactions and personal information are stored on secure servers and take place through the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) channels. Pariscorp.com is PCI compliant and does not store full credit card information on site for transactions that take place on the website. Pariscorp.com will never share or sell personal or financial information with any third party organizations.
8) Changes to the Terms & Conditions
Provider reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
9) How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us your request to Support at 800 Highland Drive, Westampton, NJ 08060 or send us an email for quick response at firstname.lastname@example.org.