Employee Spotlight: Daniela Toscani
It’s Employee Spotlight time at Paris! We have an amazing team of talented and dedicated people working for you – our partners, our suppliers, our customers. Their commitment to quality, service, and innovation helps Paris fulfill its promise to always Make it Better!
To help you get to know the people behind the scenes at Paris, we asked our employees some fun questions about themselves! Here is our Distribution Associate, Daniela Toscani!
- What is your title at Paris?
- What is something on your bucket list?
Visit the 7 wonders of the world (-6!)
- Do you have any hidden talents?
I can read, write and translate Latin
- If cost were not a factor, where would you like to travel?
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
My grandma’s house in Giovinazzo
- Favorite line from a movie?
“Buongiorno Principessa” by La vita e’ Bella (Life is beautiful)
- What are your hobbies?
Cooking, reading and having a new crazy adventure with my husband
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
The Lion King
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be?
- What meal could you eat for the rest of your life?
- What is something you’d like to learn or practice?
- What’s your favorite song to play in the car?
Nuvole Bianche by Ludovico Einaudi
- If you could have any view from your back porch, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite day of the year?
- What is something you’re looking forward to in the coming months?
Seeing again my parents or fly back to Italy
- If you could choose anybody past or present to narrate your life who would it be? And why?
My mum, she created me and she knows everything about my life