Employee Spotlight: Bryan Fuhrmeister
It’s Employee Spotlight time at Paris! We have an amazing team of talented and dedicated people working for you – our partners, our suppliers, our customers. Their commitment to quality, service, and innovation helps Paris fulfill its promise to always Make it Better!
To help you get to know the people behind the scenes at Paris, we asked our employees some fun questions about themselves! Here is our Employee Spotlight- Production Supervisor, Bryan Fuhrmeister!
- What is your title at Paris?
- How long have you worked at Paris?
- If cost were not a factor, where would you like to travel?
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
Millers Ale House
- What are your hobbies?
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be?
- What meal could you eat for the rest of your life?
- What is something you’d like to learn or practice?
- Which event in the past, present, or future would you like to witness in person?
A volcano erupting
- What’s your favorite song to play in the car?
Cowboy by Kid Rock
- If you could have any view from your back porch, what would it be?