Employee Spotlight: Bob Fredericks
It’s Employee Spotlight time at Paris! We have an amazing team of talented and dedicated people working for you – our partners, our suppliers, our customers. Their commitment to quality, service, and innovation helps Paris fulfill its promise to always Make It Better!
To help you get to know the people behind the scenes at Paris, we asked our employees some fun questions about themselves! Here is our Maintenance Supervisor, Bob Fredericks
- What is your title at Paris?
- How long have you worked at Paris?
- What are three words you’d use to describe Paris?
Ambitious, Progressive, and Rewarding
- What is something on your bucket list?
Live to enjoy great grandchildren
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- If cost were not a factor, where would you like to travel?
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
Anyplace with good food and cold beer
- Favorite line from a movie?
“A man’s GOT to know his limitations”
- What are your hobbies?
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
Popeye the Sailor. Yeah, I am that old
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be?
- What meal could you eat for the rest of your life?
Lobster with anything
- What is something you’d like to learn or practice?
- Which event in the past, present, or future would you like to witness in person?
- What’s your favorite song to play in the car?
“With you there to help me” – Jethro Tull
- If you could have any view from your back porch, what would it be?
A skyline over treetops
- What’s your favorite day of the year?
- What is something you’re looking forward to in the coming months?
Completing the machine relocations
- If you could choose anybody past or present to narrate your life who would it be? And why?
John Facenda, he was a fixture on Philadelphia radio and television and a great story teller
Follow Paris on social media for more.