At Paris Corporation we are passionate about achieving results and having fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment.
Paris is one of the largest paper converters and distributors in North America. We are a leading supplier of paper and business products for retail and commercial customers. However, we’re more than just paper and office supplies!
Recently, a whole new division of the company was launched: Weego—portable power. Our award-winning Weego products have been featured in places as varied as BuzzFeed, Philly.com, Good Housekeeping, and Fox News.
Paris is a company with a solid financial track-record and an entrepreneurial vision looking to add the right people to our currently high-performing team. If you’re willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves and want a company that will invest in you in return, then Paris may be the perfect place for you!
We are looking for several Production Associates for 1st (7:00 am to 3:00 pm) and 2nd shift (3:00 pm to 11:00 pm). This is an outstanding opportunity for you to bring your passion and motivation for embracing challenge, talent for teamwork, and the ability to roll up your sleeves to get the job done to a financially strong and family owned company that will invest in you. This position offers growth and opportunity for career advancement. From a Production Associate you will have the ability to advance to a Skilled Operator Trainee learning how to operate our machines to eventually become a Machine Operator.
Production Line Worker starting at $14/hour.
- Assist press operator when needed
- Review job specifications to ensure accuracy. Ensure all related materials are at the press and ready to go.
- Package and box finished product off the production lines
- Stack finished cartons on pallets
- General housekeeping around machinery, including keeping the press area clean and ensuring supplies are available as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting requirement of 25 pounds
- 2-3 years’ experience in a fast paced, light industrial environment is preferred
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible, hands-on, detail and quality oriented
- Prompt and reliable
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses; can equal up to 5 weeks of pay annually
- 401K with generous company match
- On-site gym with personal trainer
- Climate controlled facility
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance for you and your families
- 8 paid holidays and 13 days of Paid Time Off per year for new hires
- All employees eligible for awards of cash and plaques that celebrate achievements, longevity, family birthdays and new arrivals. Some examples include Employee of the month award, Employee of the year award, Years of service awards (every 5 years), Gift cards on your child’s birthday and on the birth of a child.