At Paris Corporation we are passionate about achieving results and having fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment.
Paris is one of the largest paper converters and distributors in North America. We are a leading supplier of paper and business products for retail and commercial customers. However, we’re more than just paper and office supplies!
Recently, a whole new division of the company was launched: Weego—portable power. Our award-winning Weego products have been featured in places as varied as BuzzFeed, Philly.com, Good Housekeeping, and Fox News.
Paris is a company with a solid financial track-record and an entrepreneurial vision looking to add the right people to our currently high-performing team. If you’re willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves and want a company that will invest in you in return, then Paris may be the perfect place for you!
The Digital Communications Associate will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing a wide range of communication campaigns. Developing web site content for new and existing products; crafting copy for marketing, sales and member collateral; producing internal communications; and providing company-wide editorial support.
Provide digital communications viewpoint in the planning, implementation and evaluation of communications campaigns.
- Manage, write and edit marketing and sales materials to promote products and websites
- Write and edit presentations, training materials, advertising and email campaigns, blogs, etc.
- Oversee content strategy, analysis and selection
- Assist with public relations campaigns and developing story ideas to create media opportunities
- Assist in developing key communication materials such as press releases, white papers, fact sheets, etc.
- Contribute articles, news stories and company updates for internal Intranet sites
- Research relevant developments in digital publishing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and social media and understand ongoing innovations
- Assist with various website and campaign performance reports and analysis, including portal metrics and e-mail campaign effectiveness
- Assist with management of social media presences across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Provide editorial guidance, leadership and problem-solving skills to other members of the team
- Assist with other special projects as assigned
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, English or related field, required
- Minimum two to four years’ experience in Marketing, Communications or related field, required
- Experience in web content management, preferred.
- A personable individual with excellent communication skills who enjoys challenges and can remain professional in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to accept and apply feedback, take direction and work well with others
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Paris offers a very competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Associates are able to participate in our 401K plan – Paris matches 50% of the first 7% of salary
- Employees are eligible for an annual incentive pay program (paid quarterly) based in part on individual performance, group goals and overall company performance
- Employees are also eligible for cash awards and plaques that celebrate achievements, tenure, family birthdays, and new family arrivals.
- Charitable Giving – Make It Better is an employee run charity that oversees the donation of approximately 1% of the company’s net income to charities that are within the communities of where our employees live and work and that are dedicated to helping those in need
Please submit writing sample(s) or link to writing sample(s) with resume.
Local candidates only please, no relocation assistance available