At Paris Corporation we are passionate about achieving results and having fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment.
Paris has been a successful paper company for over 55 years and has recently launched a new division dealing in portable power: Weego. Our award-winning Weego products have been featured in places as varied as BuzzFeed, Philly.com, Good Housekeeping, and Fox News.
Weego is currently in the process of expanding its current product line from consumer-focused products to professional focused products and has recently launched a new website www.myweegopro.com to target the professional user across multiple channels. We are looking for the right Sales professional to help us blaze new trails targeting the professional user.
Paris Corporation is searching for a National Sales Manager with extensive experience and contacts in the heavy equipment, construction and/or utility channels.
- Pioneer new channels for Weego – there is no current book of business in these channels.
- Identify key opportunities in each assigned channel at all levels: OEMs, distributors and dealers.
- Develop ‘out of the box’ sales strategies to penetrate these channels.
- Hire and manage manufacturer reps where needed
- Attend sales events, trade shows, and do customer product training.
- Travel 50-70%
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be a trailblazer
- Must have proven experience selling in the heavy equipment, construction and/or utility channels
- Must have experience calling on headquarters of OEMs and distributors.
- Must have experience and a thorough understanding of selling to all channel partners including distributors, dealers, end-users and OEMs.
- Must be able to show a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- High-level of verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Paris offers a very competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Associates are able to participate in our 401K plan – Paris matches 50% of the first 7% of salary
- Employees are eligible for an annual incentive pay program (paid quarterly) based in part on individual performance, group goals and overall company performance
- Employees are also eligible for cash awards and plaques that celebrate achievements, tenure, family birthdays, and new family arrivals.
- Charitable Giving – Make It Better is an employee run charity that oversees the donation of approximately 1% of the company’s net income to charities that are within the communities of where our employees live and work and that are dedicated to helping those in need.