At Paris Corporation we are passionate about achieving results and having fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment.
Paris is one of the largest paper converters and distributors in North America. We are a leading supplier of paper and business products for retail and commercial customers.
We are looking for a Web Press Operator for all three shifts. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to bring your passion and motivation for embracing challenge, talent for teamwork, and the ability to roll up your sleeves to get the job done to a financially strong and family owned company that will invest in you. This is a position for a career-minded individual with a desire to advance; potential wages can go up to $25.00/hour for qualified candidates.
- Direct entire press crew
- Load rolls of paper on the press
- Mount plates
- Set perfs (horizontal/vertical)
- Set ink fountains and maintain color to specifications
- Check quality throughout each job
- Package the product (shrink-wrapping)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting requirement of 40 pounds
- 2-3 years’ experience in a fast paced, light industrial environment is preferred
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible, hands-on, detail and quality oriented
- Prompt and reliable
- Offset printing experience a plus!
- 1st – 7am to 3pm
- 2nd – 3pm to 11pm
- 3rd – 11pm to 7am
Besides generous pay, we offer:
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses; can equal up to 5 weeks of pay annually
- 401K with generous company match
- On-site gym with personal trainer
- Climate controlled facility
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance for you and your families
- 8 paid holidays and 13 days of Paid Time Off per year for new hires
- All employees are eligible for awards of cash and plaques that celebrate achievements, longevity,
family birthdays and new arrivals. Some examples include employee of the month award, employee of the year award, years of service awards (every 5 years), gift cards on your child’s birthday and on the birth of a child.
Successful completion of background check and drug screen required.