At Paris Corporation we are passionate about achieving results and having fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment.
Paris is one of the largest paper converters and distributors in North America. We are a leading supplier of paper and business products for retail and commercial customers.
We are looking for several Production Associates for all 3 shifts. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to bring your passion and motivation for embracing challenge, talent for teamwork, and the ability to roll up your sleeves to get the job done to a financially strong and family owned company that will invest in you.
Production Line Worker– $13 to $14/hour depending on experience
- Assist press operator when needed
- Review job specifications to ensure accuracy. Ensure all related materials are at the press and ready to go.
- Package and box finished product off the production lines
- Stack finished cartons on pallets
- General housekeeping around machinery, including keeping the press area clean and ensuring supplies are available as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting requirement of 25-50 pounds
- 2-3 years’ experience in a fast paced, light industrial environment
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player, self-motivated, flexible, hands-on, detail and quality oriented
- Prompt and reliable
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses; can equal up to 5 weeks of pay
- 401K with generous company match
- On-site gym with personal trainer
- Climate controlled facility
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance for you and your families