At Paris Corporation we are passionate about achieving results and having fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment.
Paris is one of the largest paper converters and distributors in North America. We are a leading supplier of paper and business products for retail and commercial customers. However, we’re more than just paper and office supplies!
Recently, a whole new division of the company was launched: Weego—portable power. Our award-winning Weego products have been featured in places as varied as BuzzFeed, Philly.com, Good Housekeeping, and Fox News.
Paris is a company with a solid financial track-record and an entrepreneurial vision looking to add the right people to our currently high-performing team. If you’re willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves and want a company that will invest in you in return, then Paris may be the perfect place for you!
Responsibilities: The Fulfillment Associate is part of the warehousing/distribution team and represents Paris Corporation and its ideals of service and quality to our e-commerce customers. The associate is responsible for processing of daily orders received for fulfillment in a timely and accurate way. This position will reach across all areas of fulfillment, including, processing customer orders on time per company standards, picking the product, preparing the shipment as per published packaging guidelines and shipping daily. Additionally, the Associate is responsible for restocking department inventory, counting and maintaining accurate inventory as well as maintaining Paris’ high-quality standards.
The Associate will also be responsible for other team tasks such as kitting and labeling of products and assisting with receiving and shipping when needed as directed by management.
- Picking orders accurately, quickly, and efficiently
- Directing small workforce when required as order demand dictates
- Monitoring, ordering and receiving finished goods material into inventory accurately
- Keeping the inventory stocked, neat and clean
- Perform cycle/physical inventory counts
- Ability to deal with the workload spikes
- Interact with multiple departments
- Following proper safety regulations
- Successfully ship all orders that are due to ship on a given day
- Balance speed with maintaining a high level of accuracy while picking, receiving, and replenishing
- Promote teamwork atmosphere
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experienced in a fast-paced shipping/warehouse operations environment
- Ability to use computer to enter inventory, sales order transactions, and shipments is a must
- Prior forklift experience a plus
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions with minimal supervision
- Ability to reach overhead, squat, and bend at the waist
- Ability to lift boxes of 50 lbs. or more
- Tolerance of standing continuously for 8 hours; walking is involved
- Must have good vision and hearing for forklift safety
- Experienced leader of a small workforce
- Ability to accurately verify the work of others
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be punctual and maintain an excellent attendance record
- Must be available to work extra hours during peak periods
- Must be flexible in performing tasks outside of their job function
- Paris offers a very competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Associates are able to participate in our 401K plan – Paris matches 50% of the first 7% of salary
- Employees are eligible for an annual incentive pay program (paid quarterly) based in part on individual performance, group goals and overall company performance
- Employees are also eligible for cash awards and plaques that celebrate achievements, tenure, family birthdays, and new family arrivals.
- Charitable Giving – Make It Better is an employee run charity that oversees the donation of approximately 1% of the company’s net income to charities that are within the communities of where our employees live and work and that are dedicated to helping those in need.
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available