Employee Spotlight: Leslie, Product Development Manager
It’s Employee Spotlight time at Paris! We have an amazing team of talented and dedicated people working for you – our partners, our suppliers, our customers. Their commitment to quality, service, and innovation helps Paris fulfill its promise to always Make it Better!
To help you get to know the people behind the scenes at Paris, we asked our employees some fun questions about themselves! Here is our Product Development Manager, Leslie!
- What is your title at Paris?
Product Development Manager
- How long have you worked at Paris?
It will be 3 years in October
- What are three words you’d use to describe Paris?
Fast Paced, Flexible
- What is something on your bucket list?
I always wanted to get a tattoo but haven’t gotten done that yet. So I guess you could say that’s on my bucket list.
- Do you have any hidden talents?
If I told you, then it wouldn’t be hidden 😉
- If cost were not a factor, where would you like to travel?
That’s a long list to narrow down. I would have to say Japan, India and some islands in French Polynesia like Bora Bora and Tahiti.
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
Ha, if you ask some people, they would probably say the Cheesecake Factory is my favorite but I’m going to say I don’t have a particular favorite. Depends on the cuisine. Though I will always remain loyal to my favorite local pizza shops!
- Favorite line from a movie?
“You’re killing me smalls” from The Sandlot
- What are your hobbies?
Playing with my toddler takes most of my time these days but besides that I like to do a lot of DIY projects around my house.
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
Bugs Bunny or Tom and Jerry
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be?
Mindy Kaling – she’s hilarious and seems like she would be a lot of fun
- What meal could you eat for the rest of your life?
- What is something you’d like to learn or practice?
I love to decorate cakes but don’t have a lot of free time – would love to do that more.
- Which event in the past, present, or future would you like to witness in person?
I would have liked to see my 2 basset hounds (Biscuit, ATB and Opie) in their puppy years. I got them both as rescues around the age of 5.
- What’s your favorite song to play in the car?
I listen to a lot of different kinds of music. Currently I’m loving “Bad Habits” from Ed Sheeran. And I also always turn up the volume when I hear “Lose Yourself” by Eminem.
- If you could have any view from your back porch, what would it be?
- What’s an interesting fact about you?
I was stung by a sting ray while I was on vacation in San Diego 5 years ago! Let me tell you, that is super painful!!
- What’s your favorite day of the year?
I’d have to say my birthday. I was born on my mom’s birthday which makes it extra special and it’s the first day of spring.
- What is something you’re looking forward to in the coming months?
Seeing friends and reconnecting with people!
- If you could choose anybody past or present to narrate your life who would it be? And why?
Is there another answer besides Morgan Freeman? His voice is amazing and would make my life sound so much more interesting!
Follow Paris on social media for more.