Employee Spotlight: Ken Frazier
It’s Employee Spotlight time at Paris! We have an amazing team of talented and dedicated people working for you – our partners, our suppliers, our customers. Their commitment to quality, service, and innovation helps Paris fulfill its promise to always Make it Better!
To help you get to know the people behind the scenes at Paris, we asked our employees some fun questions about themselves! Here is our Operator, Ken Frazier!
- What is your title at Paris?
- How long have you worked at Paris?
- What are three words you’d use to describe Paris?
Opportunity, fast-paced, and giving
- What is something on your bucket list?
Buying a car
- If cost were not a factor, where would you like to travel?
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
- Favorite line from a movie?
From the movie Batman when the Joker says, “Wait until they get a load of me.”
- What are your hobbies?
Gaming, bike riding, and watching sports
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be?
- What meal could you eat for the rest of your life?
- What is something you’d like to learn or practice?
Paris Wrapper Machine – Sollas
- Which event in the past, present, or future would you like to witness in person?
- If you could have any view from your back porch, what would it be?
Outdoor kitchen grill and garden
- What’s an interesting fact about you?
I’m a neat freak
- What’s your favorite day of the year?
- What is something you’re looking forward to in the coming months?
Riding on a long trip
- If you could choose anybody past or present to narrate your life who would it be? And why?
Chris Rock. I’m funny, he’s funny, and some might say I sound like him too!
Follow Paris on social media for more.