Employee Spotlight: Carolyn Dionisio
It’s Employee Spotlight time at Paris! We have an amazing team of talented and dedicated people working for you – our partners, our suppliers, our customers. Their commitment to quality, service, and innovation helps Paris fulfill its promise to always Make it Better!
To help you get to know the people behind the scenes at Paris, we asked our employees some fun questions about themselves! Here is our Supply Chain Manager, Carolyn Dionisio!
- What is your title at Paris?
Supply Chain Manager
- How long have you worked at Paris?
All together, 13 years
- What are three words you’d use to describe Paris?
Fast-paced, challenging, nimble
- What is something on your bucket list?
Take a hot air balloon ride
- If cost were not a factor, where would you like to travel?
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
- Favorite line from a movie?
from the Waterboy “You Can do it”
- What are your hobbies?
Trying different breweries and brewed a batch of beer.
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
Jem and the Holgrams
- What meal could you eat for the rest of your life?
- What is something you’d like to learn or practice?
- Which event in the past, present, or future would you like to witness in person?
Flyers winning the Stanley cup (with my kids)
- What’s your favorite song to play in the car?
Anything by Pink
- If you could have any view from your back porch, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite day of the year?
Easter (family brunch at my Uncles)
- What is something you’re looking forward to in the coming months?
End of covid issues for everyone
- If you could choose anybody past or present to narrate your life who would it be? And why?
My best friend Judy (friends since we were 10 years old)…no one knows more about me.
Follow Paris on social media for more.