Employee Spotlight: Brovieetta Maloney
It’s Employee Spotlight time at Paris! We have an amazing team of talented and dedicated people working for you – our partners, our suppliers, our customers. Their commitment to quality, service, and innovation helps Paris fulfill its promise to always Make it Better!
To help you get to know the people behind the scenes at Paris, we asked our employees some fun questions about themselves! Here is Brovieetta Maloney!
- If cost were not a factor, where would you like to travel?
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
- What are your hobbies?
Sewing, Fashion, Travel
- If you could have dinner with any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be?
- What meal could you eat for the rest of your life?
- What is something you’d like to learn or practice?
How to fly a plane
- Which event in the past, present, or future would you like to witness in person?
Living in the 60’s
- What’s your favorite song to play in the car?
My Cherie Amour (by Stevie Wonder)
- If you could have any view from your back porch, what would it be?
Sunshine and Blue Water
- What’s an interesting fact about you?
I like to stay up all night and party!
- What’s your favorite day of the year?
New Year’s Eve
- What is something you’re looking forward to in the coming months?
Vacation with family
- If you could choose anybody past or present to narrate your life who would it be? And why?
My Mother, she was my best friend
Follow Paris on social media for more.