At Paris Corporation we are passionate about achieving results and having fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment.
Paris is one of the largest paper converters and distributors in North America. We are a leading supplier of paper and business products for retail and commercial customers. However, we’re more than just paper and office supplies!
Recently, a whole new division of the company was launched: Weego—portable power. Our award-winning Weego products have been featured in places as varied as BuzzFeed, Philly.com, Good Housekeeping, and Fox News.
Paris is a company with a solid financial track-record and an entrepreneurial vision looking to add the right people to our currently high-performing team. If you’re willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves and want a company that will invest in you in return, then Paris may be the perfect place for you!
- Maintain updated knowledge of all company products and services to provide product education to customers
- Build relationships with customers to drive sales; cross sell where appropriate.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Actively participate in two-way communication with management, co-workers, etc.
- Maintain systems to ensure SOP’s are current and communicate internally on updates.
- Cross-train on Consumer, Commercial and Weego business units
- Effectively and accurately process customer requests (orders/changes/returns)
- Process RMAs (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Monitor daily reporting to ensure orders are meeting customer expectations
- Review and understand compliance and routing guide requirements. Ensure Customer specific Compliance Manuals and Routing Guides are being followed internally and externally.
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years customer service-related experience in manufacturing/production environment
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including active listening.
- Motivated, energetic, and driven work ethic
- Organized and detail oriented
- Paris offers a very competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Associates are able to participate in our 401K plan – Paris matches 50% of the first 7% of salary
- Employees are eligible for an annual incentive pay program (paid quarterly) based in part on individual performance, group goals and overall company performance
- Employees are also eligible for cash awards and plaques that celebrate achievements, tenure, family birthdays, and new family arrivals.
- Charitable Giving – Make It Better is an employee run charity that oversees the donation of approximately 1% of the company’s net income to charities that are within the communities of where our employees live and work and that are dedicated to helping those in need.
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available