PrintWorks – Teacher Gift Ideas for Teacher Appreciation Day
Celebrate the awesome teachers in your life with these DIY teacher gift ideas! We found some great ideas around the web that are easy to personalize and make with your kids. These projects are perfect for Teacher Appreciation Day (May 4th) or for end of the year gifts! Take a look below to get started!
- “INKredible” teacher tags
- Sweetest Teacher towel – (try it with our Fabric Transfers)
- Gift Card Holders
- Vanilla Fudge Apples
- Flower “Helping Me Grow” Plant Pick
- Personalized Teacher Tote Bag – (try it with our Vanishing Fabric Transfers)
- Coloring Page
- Kraft “Helping Me Grow” Tag – (try it with our Kraft Cover Stock)
Looking for more teacher gift ideas? Check out our other projects and printables here!
Are you a teacher?
Be sure to sign up for our Teacher Appreciation Club for access to free printables and projects for your students, giveaway bundles, sneak peeks of our newest product launches, free samples, and more! Open to teachers of any grade level, and completely free to join! Sign up now!
Also check out our Teacher Resources Page for free printables, our top products for classroom use, educational blog posts, and additional resources we’ve collected from around the web.