PrintWorks Standard White Cardstock is great for making greeting cards, direct mail, menus and more. The soft surface makes paper punching die-cutting and folding easier to do with this 67 lb. cardstock. The smooth matte finish looks great when printing letter-sized covers, cards, signs, menus, invitations, brochures, and handouts along with any print-cut-and-paste, paper craft projects. PrintWorks Standard White Cardstock is printable on both sides with a uniform finish to ensure consistent printing and professional looking results on any inkjet or laser printer and copier. Our standard cardstock is compatible with all popular desktop cutting machines ideal for paper craft projects that require folding and tearing. It’s also acid and lignin free for archival-quality prints. You can print responsibly knowing that this paper is made with FSC-certified wood fibers from responsibly managed North American forests. Whether for use at home, school or the office, PrintWorks Standard White Cardstock versatile design makes it is great for any project.
- With PrintWorks Standard White Cardstock you can create and print impactful invitations, cards, signs, school and craft projects
- 8.5” x 11” standard weight cardstock, 67lb/147gsm
- Ultra-smooth, uniform finish ensures professional results on any inkjet or laser printer and copier, printable on both sides
- Compatible with popular desktop cutting machines
- Acid and lignin free and made with FSC certified wood fibers
- Made in the USA
PrintWorks has a portfolio of lightweight and heavier weight cover stocks that can be used for printing colorful graphics or for creating die-cut and 3-dimensional craft projects, providing the perfect blank canvas for all your crafting needs.
The only limit is your imagination! What will you create?